After the tremendous success of the first year of this Program in 2022, we are excited to announce we are expanding the Matrix Mentorship Program for 2023 to include up to 12 mentees in 2023. If you are a women gastroenterologist in your early-career (5 years of less of practice) or mid-career (6-12 years) , looking to define and advance your career in GI, this unique and innovative Matrix Mentorship Program is for you!
You qualify for the mentorship program if you are:
- A woman gastroenterologist (MD, DO)
- Practicing in academia, private practice community hospital or governmental setting
- Early- (5 years of practice or less) or mid-career (6-12 years of practice)
- Adult or Pediatric gastroenterologists
- US Resident
At Scrubs & Heels, we have created our MATRIX MENTORSHIP PROGRAM that aligns with our vision of providing 360⁰ support and resources to women in GI, so they can achieve their full potential and a successful and rewarding career in GI, well integrated with their personal life and values.
Selected mentees will be provided with mentorship, sponsorship, as well as professional coaching during the course of one year, and engage with leaders from academia and private practice, women in GI and male allies, and a professional coach. The carefully selected mentorship boards will help mentees define their career goals and design a roadmap to reach near and intermediate professional and personal goals and growth.
In addition, the selected mentees will
- Be awarded a registration and travel stipend up to $1,000 to attend the Scrubs & Heels Summit 2024.
- Need to put together a publishable work or a project aimed at improving the career of women in GI
The ultimate goal of our MATRIX MENTORSHIP PROGRAM is to foster long-lasting relationships between mentors and mentees beyond the completion of this program, so mentees continue to gain valuable guidance and career advice from their mentors throughout their GI journey.
The MATRIX MENTORSHIP PROGRAM was made possible with the support of Janssen Immunology, Takeda and Bristol-Myers-Squibb
Deadline for application: December 31, 2022 at 11:59 pm ET
APPLY NOW, SPACE is LIMITED!!
- Our goal is to progressively expand the Scrubs & Heels Mentorship Program to GI fellows and to other practicing Women In GI. With your support, we will keep growing together and empowering each other !